top of page


Expats and the FRRO (Foreigner Regional Registration Office)

One of the most confusing and frustrating parts of moving to India can be the foreigner registration process. Our consultants can take the guesswork out of your registration and visa formalities by guiding you through the process from start to finish.

We provide a full range of immigration and visa services including:

  • Registration of foreigner at Foreigner Regional Registration Office for E (employment), X (entry), and S (student) visa – Residential Permit (RP)

  • Residential Permit Extension

  • Duplicate Residential Permit

  • Change of Address on Residential Permit

  • New Passport Endorsement on Residential Permit

  • Transfer of Residential Permit within India

  • Police Verification

  • Visa Extension – E (employment), X (entry/dependent) and B (business) visa

  • Visa for new born

  • Exit Permit for overstay of Business & New Born Visas

  • C form submission and acknowledgement

  • Tenant Verification form submission and acknowledgement

  • OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)

  • Police Clearance Certificate for Indians going abroad

Need help with your FRRO work? Please contact us (see below).

bottom of page